Edward Darley Boit House
10,500 sq. ft.
Located in the Longwood HIstoric District, the house was originally built in 1903 and was home to one of John Singer Sargent's most famous paintings: 'The Daughters of Edward Darley Boit.' HDS reconfigured the building to include two separate residential units while preserving the federal revival style of the mansion. New additions include an elevator, outdoor roof deck and adjoining garage.